Start with Your Life & Legacy Planning Session
Brfore you make any major estate planning decisions, we'll help you get organized, taking inventory of your assets, relationships, objectives, and values. As a result, you'll have more knowledge, be better informed, and prepared to make the best decisions about your assets and for your loved ones.
In your Life & Legacy Planning Session, we will review and discuss:
- the information you've provided;
- your personal objestives, values, and hopes for the future;
- the people in your life: Thsse ypu want to protect, and those to help when you're unable;
- steps you can take to protect yourself, your loved ones, and your assets now and in the future.
We will talk about your current plan (whether it's 'no plan' or an existing estate plan prepared by another atorney) to identify necessay, and clarify your desired outcomes.
After discussing all this, we can see if we're a good fit for woking together.
If we are compatible...
We will assist you in selecting the appropriate planning level and fee that suits your family's needs.
We offer three different planning levels to accommodate your specific requirements, and you have the freedom to choose the level that offers the best protection for you and your loved ones.
Once you have chosen your planning level, we will work together to create a plan that will provide you with peace of mind, knowing that your family will be taken care of if the unexpected occurs.
After your plan has been designed to your satisfaction, we will meet about a month later to sign your newly prepared estate plan. At this point, your family and assets will be fully protected in the event of your death or incapacity.
Our Relationship Extends Beyond Signing
We view the signing of your estate plan as the beginning of our relationship with your family.
This is what sets our law firm apart.
Upon signing, we will create a digital record of all your legal documents, allowing you easy access, and schedule a binder delivery meeting with you.
During this final meeting, which is one of the most crucial steps in our process, we will help you:
- Confirm that your assets are owned correctly (as having the best legal documents is pointless if your assets are not properly owned).
- Ensure that your chosen individuals who will care for you, your children, and manage your finances are fully aware of their responsibilities in case of any eventuality.
- Capture and plan for your intangible yet invaluable assets, such as your values, insights, stories, and experiences, which you and your loved ones would never want to lose.
Continued Support in the Future
- Free amendments and/or modifications for every plan for a ful ninety days after signing.
- Review and update your pan at least every three years, to ensure that it remains current.
Benefits for our Life & Legacy VIP Members
- Digital access to all your Estate Planning Documents, Asset Inventory, and Personal Vault
- Complimentary plan review and updates annually
- Ongoing Life & Legacy Programs (to preserve photos, videos, stories for future generations).
- Free estate planning for adult children, and substantial discounts for extended family).