Estate planning at TrustCounsel PC is not “one size fits all” or “cookie cutter.”
We offer three levels of planning to suit your varying needs, and you get to choose the level of planning that best fits your family.
From starter plans designed primarily for families with young children and not yet much in the way of financial wealth, to more robust plans for well-established families concerned with matters of asset protection, preservation and increased growth, we have you covered.
Personalized Service And Fees
We have priced our planning for you at the intersection of affordability and effectiveness.
Thanks for your interest. I know you have a lot of options when it comes to legal planning. TrustCounsel PC provides Personal Family Lawyer services to residents of So Orange County.
Depending on what you need, our fees range from around $2,000 for those not worried about keeping family out of court, up to $8,000 for an extensive plan that provides significant asset protection after death and maximum protection for your assets from inadvertent loss to the state department of unclaimed property or the court process.
If you are looking for the cheapest planning you can find, you may as well read up and do it yourself because you will get the same quality of planning online as you will with any lawyer who is charging fees less than what we offer here.
When we meet for your Family Wealth Planning Session, we will review our three planning levels with you, and you will choose your own fee based on your budget and the planning options that are most important to you and your family.
Helping You Throughout All Stages In Life
We represent families throughout varying stages of life:
- Traditional two parent families or single parents wishing to provide for and protect their children and themselves;
- Unmarried couples who are either solidifying their relationship through proper planning or dissolving their relationship with the assistance of caring counsel;
- Blended families negotiating the challenges of creating new relationships with varying expectations;
- Families with special needs looking to ensure that their children with special needs will be taken care of and able to continue to receive government assistance;
- High net worth families seeking strategies for minimizing estate and income taxes;
- Estate executors and beneficiaries navigating the court process of probate administration; and
- Family members or trustees carrying out the legacy left behind through a trust administration.
We Help You Ensure Your Plan Is Current
Your plan needs to evolve with you as your life changes and as the law changes.
We have designed unique annual membership programs to ensure your plan continues to work throughout your lifetime, that your assets are always owned in the right way and that you are able to feel confident calling us with any legal issue without ever worrying about receiving a bill in the mail for hourly fees.
Whether you participate in one of our membership programs or not, we keep all of our clients updated about changes in the law and issues that might affect your life.
We often serve the whole family and multiple generations of the same family.
From free estate checkups for elderly parents to basic planning documents for young adult children, become part of our client family and feel how much we care.