Last Updated date: 1605109255
- trustcounselpc.com (also may referred as: “we”, “us”, “Service”, “our site”, “our website”, “this website”, “trustcounselpc.com”…) More info about our organization can be found on “about us” page, if such exists)
- Personally identifying information (also referred as: “PII”. It may include, but not limited to: Name, Email, Number, Address …)
Your access to and use of our Website is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use our service.
Disclaimer – No Legal Advice
The informaion provided on our Website is general in nature, and not intended as legal advice, or establishing an attorney-client relationship. For legal advice specific to your situation, consult and hire a licensed attorney. If you are interested in retaining our services, please use one of the methods listed on our “Contact Us” page.
Intellectual Property Rights
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on our Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- Publishing, selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any our material in any other media;
- Publicly performing and/or showing any our material for commercial purposes
- Using our website in any way that may affect us negatively or may be damaging to our site
- Using our website in any way that impacts user access to our site
- Using our website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way which may cause harm to any person or business entity
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to our site or services, unless gives special permission from us in advance
Certain areas of our website are restricted from being access by you and we may further restrict access by customers to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
The information on our website is provided “as is”, and we express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to such information. Nothing contained on this website shall be interpreted as advising you, or establishing an attorney-client relationship. If you need legal advice specific to your situation, consult an hire an attoney.
If you create an account with us, you have to provide the information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so is a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service. You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Our Website from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be removed without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms, information provided on our Website, and any relationship established directly between you and TrustCounsel PC, shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of California. Any dispute arising therefrom shall be resolved in the local, state, or federal courts located in Orange County, California.
Links To External Sites
Our site may contain links to external sites that are not operated by us. If you click on a third party link, you will be directed to that third party’s site. If you wish, you can review the Terms of every site you visit. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
Changes in These Terms
We reserve the right change these terms from time to time. We will post those changes on this page, so we encourage visitors to frequently check this page for any changes. Your continued use of this site after any change in the Terms will constitute your acceptance of such change.
If you have any questions about these terms, please contact us by one of the methods listed on our “Contact Us” page.